Monday, July 7, 2008

Stuck

I'm at home again tonight after American cancelled my flight to Louisville. It's going to be awesome when I have 6 hours of flying and layovers to get somewhere I could drive too in less than 6 hours (not counting the time today in the airport or the time tonight at home). I got routed through Raleigh-Durham tomorrow, and from there to Louisville.
And if you're interested, I've got all the details of the weekend that won't end and the awkwardness of seeing people again. Woo. On the other hand, I have some lovely new dresses, a nice hair cut, and a great family. And I don't have to/get to go to work tomorrow.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Fucking American. I hate them so damn much.

Steve said...

Fuck. I'm flying AA home in August. Fuck.

Chris said...

Fuck.

I have no reason to say it, but I don't wanna be left out.